Cortina MK1 New Vrhicle. Never Registered.

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
peteleo

Cortina MK1 New Vrhicle. Never Registered.

Post by peteleo »

Brake system would need attention and so on:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-CORTINA-MK ... 3641.l6368
JAN

Post by JAN »

I'm sure I've seen this before.
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

Been on and off the market for years.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

The problem with a car like this is, what do you do with it? You pay a premium for the low miles, which means every time you drive it, you de-value it.
the older i get,the faster i went...
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

After a tidy up. Auto museum might find it worthwhile to add to it's collection.
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

I prefer cars to be driven, not ogled.

I understand why people do what they do with some cars but I will continue to put the miles on my cars, regardless of what it does to the cars and to the value.

This car, I 'get it' but in the 5 or so years I have seen this car offered for sale I haven't seen much change in the price so instead of taking the money 5 years ago, he is now looking for the same money today.

I'll let others mumble on about investments, depreciation etc, as I said, I couldn't care less about the numbers - unless they are HP, Torque and 0-60 etc.
JAN

Post by JAN »

Sideways wrote:I prefer cars to be driven, not ogled.

I understand why people do what they do with some cars but I will continue to put the miles on my cars, regardless of what it does to the cars and to the value.

This car, I 'get it' but in the 5 or so years I have seen this car offered for sale I haven't seen much change in the price so instead of taking the money 5 years ago, he is now looking for the same money today.

I'll let others mumble on about investments, depreciation etc, as I said, I couldn't care less about the numbers - unless they are HP, Torque and 0-60 etc.
I'm 100% in agreement with you there!