problem with registering

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
peteleo

problem with registering

Post by peteleo »

Thought maybe i should put this out there. Just had a call from one who is trying to register without success.
I'll send James a pm.

Pete
Joe O'dMoors

Re: problem with registering

Post by Joe O'dMoors »

I had issues as well, just a few weeks ago...I ended up emailing the admin to request access...
It worked out in the end.
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

I just got a message from Joe O'dMoor saying:
Greetings again! I somehow got logged out of the forum site and my password isn't working. I've made many attempts to get a password reset, but to no avail. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
It seems like there is a problem with the password reset. Any suggestions?
European Ford Collector
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Okay, Joe is back, but I'm hearing from other's on the EFONA Facebook page that some are still having the password problem that Joe experienced. Joe -- how did you solve it?
European Ford Collector
Sepp

Post by Sepp »

I was able to reach out to the moderator at the facebook page and mentioned I had some issues.
I soon afterwards recieved an email from James, he notified me that the password reset was repaired.
I followed the link, and was able to get signed back into this site again, but somehow my username changed, as if I had a new account set up.
It's a bit confusing, but I'm back nonetheless! Maybe I had two account names originally and it just chose one of them.
I'm glad I'm back!
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Sepp wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:02 pm I was able to reach out to the moderator at the facebook page and mentioned I had some issues.
I soon afterwards recieved an email from James, he notified me that the password reset was repaired.
I followed the link, and was able to get signed back into this site again, but somehow my username changed, as if I had a new account set up.
It's a bit confusing, but I'm back nonetheless! Maybe I had two account names originally and it just chose one of them.
I'm glad I'm back!
Thanks for explaining that Joe. I'm the EFONA moderator on FB. I'll connect James with the other who reported trouble either logging in or registering.
European Ford Collector
Sepp

Post by Sepp »

Thanks for all the help!
Much appreciated.