1967 anglia panel van

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
fomoco

1967 anglia panel van

Post by fomoco »

I am going to look at a 67 anglia van on Thursday. It is supposed to be in good running condition. I dont know if its something I will buy or not. If your interested let me know and I report back after viewing the car.
The asking price is 5000 dollars....Phill
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Phill,

I'm always interested in hearing about EnFos that I am not otherwise aware of. Thanks.

Michael
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Here's my kind of Anglia vann...on CL.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/898826930.html
the older i get,the faster i went...
fomoco

Post by fomoco »

I went to see the anglia today. It is in very good condition for its age. It does have some rust on the right rear down low and on the side of the right fender. The floor pan was amazingly solid.
The rear floor is wood and in good shape. It ran very well, the engine was rebuilt by KIP some years back.
Overall a very cool little car. I dont know if I can talk the wife into letting me get it so if anyone is interested let me know. I told the seller about this site so maybe he will list it here. He was a very nice guy and very upfront about the car.
I did take some photos and will try to post them later.....Phill
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Phill,

Thanks for the update. I hope that the owners does list it here as well.

Michael
kuchem

It's me.

Post by kuchem »

:) I'm the owner and I think I just posted the van here. I couldn't link to my pictures for some reason so if you want to see them, check my listing on the Kansas City Craigslist. Key in "1967 Anglia Panel Van".

P.S. I'm in the classic car body restoration business so I decided to eliminate the rust areas. Not bondo filling - but formed metal patches welded in with a minimal skim of bondo for contouring. These were easy fixes and revealed that the car REALLY has been fortunate to avoid major rust. It's definitely an order of magnitude better than you typically find on an unrestored car this old.
Chris' Garage - WAR PAINT for fine MOTORCARS. Kansas City
kuchem

What the....................

Post by kuchem »

:o What are the odds of there being TWO mid-60's Anglia vans up on Craigslist simultaneously!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got to be kidding me. Check out the Phoenix area Craigslist and key in "1966 Anglia Panel Van". He's asking $10K for his but he includes a lot of hot rod equipment for it as well.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

What are the odds of me already having posted a link to the Phoenix Anglia upthread on Oct 31?
the older i get,the faster i went...
kuchem

Post by kuchem »

:cry: I'm moving over to the corner now and going fetal.