3.54 vs 3.89

Post technical questions here.
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

Langlia wrote:It's a 39-10 Brett
I think that's a good all around ratio and you can always swap it for another if the mood strikes you.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
mark

Re: 3.54 vs 3.89

Post by mark »

Langlia....did you ever try the 3.9 ? which engine do you have?
if I am correct, the british sterling is more favorable to the US dollar now, might be a good time to buy from England? Which supplier in England does not sell to the USA (litigation reasons) ?
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

mark wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:51 am Langlia....did you ever try the 3.9 ? which engine do you have?
if I am correct, the british sterling is more favorable to the US dollar now, might be a good time to buy from England? Which supplier in England does not sell to the USA (litigation reasons) ?
Yes, it's a great time for you to buy with your American $$, even my hurting Canadian dollars are in better shape than before. It is true that there are some companies that will not sell to North America, the part that confuses me is that some will advertise that they export but when taken to task they say they won't export?? I have dealt with Burtons a number of times in the past and they are great to work with, as a matter of fact I have another shopping list for them.
https://www.burtonpower.com/catalogsear ... glish+axle
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
Sepp

Post by Sepp »

Burton is great, as well as Motorsport Tools.
Both no problems shipping to USA/Canada.