Cortina Mk2 adjustable track control arms

Post technical questions here.
Brett Wilkie

Cortina Mk2 adjustable track control arms

Post by Brett Wilkie »

Thought I would ask because I don't really want to do this myself and chance wrecking new control arms, does anyone know of a business here in the States or Canada that can safely and economically convert them to adjustable? It is common to do in the U.K. but I have never really heard of anybody doing them here. I might consider sending them to the U.K. to convert but it would be quite costly to send them over and back. I have a variety of track arms here to choose from but its not likely that any one will be the perfect length. I want to use the Mk2 arms because of the angles involved but if I have to I will use a set of the others???

Want to convert a set out of this bunch
to adjustable, similar to this idea
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

I haven't found anyone here in the States that would convert T/C arms to adjustable units. Milton racing is probably your best bet and reliable place to purchase from. http://www.dalek.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1 ... Milton.pdf
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

Yes I agree Milton does have some nice things, that picture I used of the adjustable arms is from their website. There is still a chance that my arms won't need to be adjustabe if the geometry works out but I will not know until I get my strut conversion done. I will also be using their Hi Ratio steering arms on the Mk2 struts, they seem to have it all sorted. I find it odd though that in a big Country like the U.S.A. that nobody does such work, I guess there isn't that much need here?
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock