Any events coming up in Bay Areas in August '10?

English & European Ford related events
escysean

Any events coming up in Bay Areas in August '10?

Post by escysean »

Hi

I will be staying at my wife's family for annual holiday in August for a month, I'm very keen to attend any classic or sport cars events around San Francisco Bay Areas.

Anyone recommend me to visit the shows?

Cheers

Sean
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

This site only goes out to July at the moment, but you could check back in a month or so for updates.
http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/cali ... shows.html

Also, Hemmings Motor News may be of help.
the older i get,the faster i went...
escysean

Post by escysean »

zephyrgary wrote:This site only goes out to July at the moment, but you could check back in a month or so for updates.
http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/cali ... shows.html

Also, Hemmings Motor News may be of help.
That's brilliant, many thanks Gary, will have a look for update on events in August, perfect trip for my family and small kids!

Sean
steven H

Post by steven H »

Sean
how about the Monterey historics and concours they are in August the races are 13-15th August but there are also car shows Concours, auctions etc all week, about an hour and a half from San Francisco with no traffic
Steve
escysean

Post by escysean »

steven H wrote:Sean
how about the Monterey historics and concours they are in August the races are 13-15th August but there are also car shows Concours, auctions etc all week, about an hour and a half from San Francisco with no traffic
Steve
Cheers for info Steven, I have been to Monterey Bay area few years ago with my bride, will persuade her to re-visit that area again with our kids for day out! LOL