darling Buds car show Kent England

English & European Ford related events
fjkghia

darling Buds car show Kent England

Post by fjkghia »

This show is on the farm used in the filming of the 90's tv show The Darling Buds Of May staring a young Catherine Zeta Jones. Over 800 vehicles were on show, Here is a selection of the Fords there.

zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Looks like a great time was had by all. Even the weather cooperated! Love the Mk2 convertibles and the group of 100Es, but I think my favorite was the Crayford Corsair. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Gary
the older i get,the faster i went...
joeyramone30

Post by joeyramone30 »

Thanks for sharing the pics. I like the chrome trim on the window frames of the 4dr Cortina Mk 2s - none of my cars had/have that. The pics also convince me that black is the color I want for my Corty Mk 2 4dr - even if I won't be using gloss (JD Blitz Black)
fjkghia

Post by fjkghia »

joeyramone30 wrote:Thanks for sharing the pics. I like the chrome trim on the window frames of the 4dr Cortina Mk 2s - none of my cars had/have that. The pics also convince me that black is the color I want for my Corty Mk 2 4dr - even if I won't be using gloss (JD Blitz Black)
The "black" MK 2 Cortina is actually a Peugeot dark blue, why anyone would use a Peugeot colour beats me :? . Spoke to the owner and coz I thought it was Ford admiral blue.
joeyramone30

Post by joeyramone30 »

Blue huh? I think I need a new monitor. :lol:
fjkghia

Post by fjkghia »

It is a very dark blue :roll: