ECAIP (Victoria, BC): Photo Gallery

English & European Ford related events
IFHP
Site Admin

ECAIP (Victoria, BC): Photo Gallery

Post by IFHP »

Here are some of my photos from ECAIP 2007. Ford was the featured marque and we had eleven English Fords, which is a record for ECAIP. It rained all day on Sunday, but Saturday's tour was beautiful.

Michael

Ford's gathering for Saturday's tour.
Butch Holmberg's 300E Thames. Butch's van won EFONA's People's Choice award on Sunday.

Two Mk II Cortinas; Lyle Foster and Clifford Jones

Bird's eye view of the Ford display.

Rabbit's eye view of Ford display.

Fred Cirillo's Mk I Cortina GT. Fred won the Chairman's Choice Award.

Les Foster's E83W Thames pickup.

David Gill's Mk I Consul convertible. This is a local Victoria car, which Dave restored a few years ago.

Norm Scott's original condition Mk II Zephyr convertible.

Pete Syder's 1960 Zephyr. Pete and his wife Karin drove up from San Mateo, CA in the car and won the Longest Distance award.

Cliff Jone's 1969 Cortina wagon, restord to GT specifications.

The EFONA/EnFoStuff.com tent. That's E-Ford Lines editor Judy Berrian in the chair.

More pictures to follow...
Last edited by IFHP on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
stanchfi
Site Admin

Post by stanchfi »

Nice looking bunch of cars.

Though, the "Bird's eye view" looks like some kind of automotive crop circle :-)

-James
IFHP
Site Admin

More Photos

Post by IFHP »

More of my photos from ECAIP 2007

Lyle Foster’s 1969 Cortina GT. This car was featured prominently in a television movie about Terry Fox (a Canadian hero).

I am sorry to say that somehow I did not get a good picture of Glenn Holt’s 1967 Corsair 2000E. His is a very unique car in this part of the world. Glenn has kept it very original and I always enjoying seeing it at events.

Some of the EnFo owners at ECAIP. From left to right: Cliff Jones, Fred Cirillo, Pete Snyders, Dave Gill, Les Foster, Norman Scott and Michael MacSems. The significance of the red innertube, is that Team EFONA won a innertube rolling relay race against several other clubs.

A parting view of the grounds of Fort Rodd Hill and ECAIP 2007. Turns out they let in other makes of cars besides English Fords. Who knew!?
IFHP
Site Admin

More ECAIP Photos

Post by IFHP »

Here are a few more ECAIP photos – these from the camera of Judy Berrian (E-Ford Lines editor).

Glenn Holt’s unique (in North America) 1967 Corsair 2000E. Under the hood is an Essex 2.0 V-4.

ImageTeam EFONA accepting our reward for winning the inter-tube rolling relay race. From left to rights: Glenn Holt, Judy Berrian, Michael MacSems & Cliff Jones.

The rear view of Les Foster’s Thames pickup.
IFHP
Site Admin

ECAIP 2008

Post by IFHP »

ECAIP 2008 Photos by Les Foster

Here are photos of the Fords at ECAIP 08. There were four this year. Cliff Jones brought his pristine Cortina Estate, Ted Dever brought a shiny red Cortina sedan, David Gill brought his gorgeous Consul convertible, and (new to me, at least) there was the '57 Zephyr of Joe Amasi which sported what appeared to be Mustang wheels. None of the older 'upright' Fords attended this year. The weather was the best for several years and the old fort and lighthouse, a sparkling sea, cruise ships and the snowbirds aerial display team made for a stunning backdrop! It was a great day. Please see the photos of the windshield cards for more details on the vehicles. -Les Foster

IFHP
Site Admin

ECAIP 2006

Post by IFHP »

ECAIP 2006, Photos by Michael MacSems

The "Honored Marque" for 2006 were English trucks and commercial vehicles. There was a great turnout and diversity of trucks (though only one Ford). How many of these English trucks can you identify? Interestingly, most of these trucks were bought new in Victoria.

A couple of pictures of Les Fosters 1951 Thames pickup.

My Zodiac on Saturday's tour. I got sick on Sunday and didn't get my car on the field :cry:

The find of the weekend was Michael Smith's 1985 Capri 2.8 Injection. Michael lives in Victoria and uses this RHD Capri as a daily driver.
DonG

Anglia 100E

Post by DonG »

Looking for ENFO show infor. donnygiguere@metrocast.net
Ale06

Post by Ale06 »

:shock: Fantastic cars there!!!
I enjoy to see them because it is obvious the owners respect them a lot.
By the way Michael, your Corty looks fantastic!!
Eternal life King Taunus!!