Carlisle, PA, Show to feature British Cars - May 16-18

English & European Ford related events
BigFred

Carlisle, PA, Show to feature British Cars - May 16-18

Post by BigFred »

Looks like this year's Carlisle (Pennsylvania) Import & Kit Car Show will feature British cars. I'm not sure what being "featured" means, but I'll probably be there to check out the event on that Saturday the 17th.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle- ... fault.aspx
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

It might be good?? Take some pictures and post them if you can.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
BigFred

Post by BigFred »

I attended this event today which featured British cars. I was able to photograph everything at the show that was English Ford related. Enjoy...

Actually, I did also see a Vanguard 1:43 scale model of a 100E Anglia for $60 US and a couple of Zephyr & Zodiac adverts cut out of magazines. That was it.

My brother, who's the owner of a 1966 Sunbeam Alpine, was disappointed to find that there were no Alpines there either. There was a nice Sunbeam Tiger on display at a magazine vendor booth and a couple of other vendors who had some used Alpine parts.

For some reason, the most common brand of car at the show was Saab. British cars were in a small minority. Oh well.
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Thanks for the report Fred. Back in the 1990's Import Carlisle used to be a big date on the EnFo calendar with Bob Pare's NAEFR tent.
European Ford Collector