Pacific NW Import Ford Meet: Photo Gallery

English & European Ford related events
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

I'm a bit confused. In the photos there seem to be more than one MK1 Cortina(several Loti and a more-door) and a MK2 Zephyr, as well as your Zodiac yet no mention of them in the list of 10 cars that attended. Am I missing sonething?
the older i get,the faster i went...
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Ah, that is because that Flickr album Also has pictures from 2010 and some earlier ones too.
European Ford Collector
Kiwi Cortina

Post by Kiwi Cortina »

Cool cars. Good turnout of English Cars at those shows. Its the all British Car Show in Dixon next weekend and there will not be that kind of numbers from the English Ford, but I do hear there will be 2 Cortinas and 3 Anglias so we will have an English Ford class finally.
peteleo

Post by peteleo »

I've driven my EnFos up to Hillsboro, Oregon a few times when Michael MacSems ran the Pacific NW Import Ford meets in June in conjunction with the All ford show. Any chance of bringing back the PNWIF meets again, Michael ?
Brent, Looking forward driving the Anglia to Dixon this Sunday. Hard to believe (5) EnFos?? Pete
IFHP
Site Admin

Post by IFHP »

Pete, those were good times, but I'm out of the picture on that event now. However there is still an Import Ford class at that show and Mark Viskov and other local Euro-Ford enthusiast are still showing up. I did not know this until recently.
European Ford Collector
Rieker20

Post by Rieker20 »

Wow, so glad to know about this photo gallery. The idea is truly fabulous. I also have been planning to promote my photography service and I would like to organize the trade expo. Do you have any ideas for trade show displays for my photography booth?