Off topic question for my BC buds

Post questions, thoughts or comments on anything English & European Ford related here.
zephyrgary

Off topic question for my BC buds

Post by zephyrgary »

Does anyone in BC know anything about this particular car? Maybe seen it at a show or something? The owner's English is not so good so there was a bit of a communication barrier. It seems like a nice car for the money. Thanks in advance,
Gary

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/cto ... esty_1.jpg[/img]
the older i get,the faster i went...
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

I don't know the car or owner but I keep looking at it on Craigslist, it does present well doesn't it.
Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
Sideways

Re: Off topic question for my BC buds

Post by Sideways »

zephyrgary wrote:Does anyone in BC know anything about this particular car? Maybe seen it at a show or something? The owner's English is not so good so there was a bit of a communication barrier. It seems like a nice car for the money. Thanks in advance,
Gary

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/cto ... esty_1.jpg[/img]
I tried to communicate but the owner was reluctant to do so and my Chinese is not up to the task.

Photos look good ( I finally got him to do one of the engine bay after a few emails) and if anyone is SERIOUS about this car I can have a look for you as it is close to where I live.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

I will send you a PM.
Brett Wilkie

Post by Brett Wilkie »

If you are into that style of old Brit car here is another B.C. car for sale that was brought to my attention. It might interest you??
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... cale=en_CA

Anglia 100e modified
Prefect 100e stock
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

I saw that this morning. It looks to be a very nice car but it is not on my car bucket list. A Westminster is, although I almost bought an XJ6 this week. Still waiting to re furb my MK3 Zodiac, but I got sidelined when my Morris Minor caught fire a month after a bare metal repaint. Why do we do this again...?
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

zephyrgary wrote:I saw that this morning. It looks to be a very nice car but it is not on my car bucket list. A Westminster is, although I almost bought an XJ6 this week. Still waiting to re furb my MK3 Zodiac, but I got sidelined when my Morris Minor caught fire a month after a bare metal repaint. Why do we do this again...?
PM'd you.

Will return to the scene of the crime Saturday all being equal. I could do it after 6pm but I want to see it in the daylight.

The why? Wish I knew - I bought a Vtec Mini a month or so ago and haven't driven it yet and am now looking for a completely rust free Austin America/MG1100/1300 so I can Vtec that and not drive it.

Why?

Wish I knew - then I might stop.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

As I say to my wife, at least I don't play golf.
Kiwi Cortina

Post by Kiwi Cortina »

Exactly, why do we do it.

Driveway at the moment has 67 Mk2 GT that I just got running tonight, 64 Mk1 Estate, My 70 Mk2 GT is now sitting in storage and my 69 Mk2 Estate project has been put back in storage as work had stopped on it.

I tell my wife, at least you know where to find me, out in the Garage working on Cortinas or polishing the GT350 Shelby
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Last simmer when I had 6 cars the wife said, whenever we come home it looks likes there's a party going on.
zephyrgary

Post by zephyrgary »

Sideways

Post by Sideways »

zephyrgary wrote:Here's an Austin America for you.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/ ... 15600.html
PM sent